1. Do you know what you are going to wear? Is the outfit clean and in good repair? Do you have the right accessories (stockings, shoes, jewelry)?
2. What will you eat tomorrow? Most people want to have a more healthful lifestyle, but find themselves in the drive-thru line at Burger King or Taco Bell on a regular basis, simply because they didn’t have time to put together a decent lunch before leaving for work.
3. Who are you meeting with? Is there paperwork or information you ought to bring to the meeting(s)? Do you know how to get to the meeting place? Is there enough gas in the car?
4. What other appointments do you have? What preparations are required?
5. Are your kids and spouse aware of your schedule? Are there any tasks that you need to delegate?
6. Is your cell phone fully charged? Is the car charger where it belongs?
7. Are there future appointments you need to make? For example, we often let too much time go between haircuts and end up frustrated when we can’t get in to see our favorite stylist.